Your Success is our Pleasure
Our project management team will develop a product scope & timeline at project start-up, which keeps tasks moving at the pace required to meet our customers deadlines. With early involvement of our engineering staff, the project will progress from the prototyping phase to completion much quicker, as we work with tooling and manufacturing contractors to validate that the first article samples meet our customers standards.
What does Entropy know about brand development? Entropy has been in business for over 30 years, during which time the company has had to re-invent or re-define itself numerous times in order to stay relevant in the markets the company serves. Additionally, Entropy has launched several of its own brands in different business segments of the world market. The company continues to aggressively seek out opportunities to break into new markets with a new product or solution.
This success can be attributed to our company’s approach:
- Idea screening– Eliminate unsound concepts before devoting resources to them.
- Concept Development & Testing– Develop the marketing and engineering details and then test them with prospective customers.
- Business Analysis– Determine selling price, sales estimates and profitability scenarios.
- Beta Testing– Build a prototype and deploy it, produce a working pilot and gather customer feedback.
- Technical Implementation– New product Introduction (NPI)
- Commercialization– Launch the product, place advertisement and fill orders.
Every great product needs a product road map to ensure it maximizes its full earnings potential. A product road map should highlight carefully planned strategies such as product goals, impact of new product on the entire product portfolio, timed product evolutions/revolutions in relation to competitors and product end of life. Entropy will aid you in developing a product roadmap that encompasses the New Product Introduction (NPI) framework and serves as the vision statement for where the product line is meant to go, keeping it simple and flexible.